Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm almost as "strong" as Kyle

OHS has been hard for me since I hurt my wrist, well heck it has always been hard for me.  It is amazing how much your shoulders can lose flexibility if you dont do OHS very much.
OHS
95x5
135x3
155x3
175x3
195x3
215x3
225x1
240x1PR by 5 pounds. plus that was 6 or more months ago with out doing OHS very much since then
265x missx2

then heavy helenish wod
3 rds
2min rest
2 rounds
1 min rest but Sam forgot so I got 2 mins rest this time as well
1 rd
each round consists of 200m run, 11 kb 88#, 6 ctb pull ups

3rds- 5:17 then 2 min rest
2rds start at 7:17- 10:47
1 rd start at 12:47- 14:28
so a fast heavy helen time would be around 10 mins?

No comments:

Post a Comment