snatch grip deadlift 3x3 185#
snatch high pull 5x1 185#
snatch balance 3x1 95#
wod
20-15-10....originally had a set of 5 at the end, more on this later.
OHS 95#
box jump 20"
me: 4:06
joc: 4:04
I thought we had another set of 5 to go and missed one of my last box jumps and took too long to reset and Joc beat me. I thought I had another round to catch her on then she starts saying shes done and apparently it was said that the round of 5 was dropped from the wod right before we started, I was so in the zone that i missed that change. f*ckers. :)
Ya, me and Kyle conspired along with ALL 10 of the other people in class who seemed to know the numbers just fine. You should have seen us all planning it when you had your back turned. It was awesome.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize it was a 2 sec. difference. Ouch! It's a bummer to have the CF couple conspiring against you.
ReplyDelete