Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Sectionals Day 2

wod c
6 min to find 1RM squat clean and jerk
230 yes
250 yes
260 miss
260 miss
260 yes
did a power clean, front squat, and push press. damn if i had better technique i would rock.

wod d started right after 6 mins of wod c
25 burpees
100yd walking lunge
5 rds
15 push press 40#db
100 yd farmer carry
25 burpees
500m row
450m run
me: 21:48

I ended up with 92nd place, which im pretty happy with.
So, now I need to figure out my new goals and what I am training for. Do I focus on olifts, cf football, bench press, hmmmm....

3 comments:

  1. Great job this weekend! You should be happy.

    I vote for bench press. I would love to see you just bench pressing at the box. Awesome.
    If you do CFFB, you might end up beating Kyle, and we all know that would be awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote Olifting! Great job Golden. You did awesome this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote Olifting! Great job Golden. You did awesome this weekend. I had to re-write that cause I just accidentally posted as Kyle:)

    ReplyDelete