Sunday, October 25, 2009

CFWSC vs. CFLG King of the Hill challenge



I am the true Altered Beast. Just like in this game I started as  a regular muscle guy and now I am all out beast mode.
WOD 1
amrap 10mins
1 PC 155#
3 Hang squat cleans
2 jerk
25 yd sprint

I think total we got 41 rounds.

WOD 2
Deadlift max in 20 ish minutes
485 like it was nothing
525 waaaayyyy faster than 520 was a few months ago. I bet I coulda got 535 or so but I was really stoked in this since I havent really done deads all that much lately.
WOD 3
80, 60, 40
Snatch 115#
pullups
7:something

The crossfit King of the Hill challenge. What a great day at the box. Vero, Joc, Daniel and myself took every event. The girls totally rocked and me and Daniel were really solid. Im pretty beat after the whole day but really it was only 2 real WODs and I do double days enough that they dont kill me all that much. Plus in team workouts it is so much easier cuz you get small breaks while youre working.

No comments:

Post a Comment