Friday, October 23, 2009

reaching and surpassing goals....and sam :)

Did my first muscle up in about 4 months today. it hurt my wrist a bit but at least the muscle memory is still there.

Fight Gone Bad:
379

Holy smokes thats 48 points higher than a few months ago and more than "the master". Watch out Haynes... you are next.
Also, I had a 350 plus on FGB as one of my goals a while back and I f-ing crushed it!

2 comments:

  1. "Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master." Leonardo of Vinci

    Then you sir are very very rich...unless you consider me your master and therefore have a long way to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha. Very funny. Fuckers. Kick a guy when he is down. I will be back when I heal up and then we will see who is laughing.

    ReplyDelete