Thursday, October 15, 2009

light weight!

SWOD
20" Box step JFO style
5x5each leg
45x5
95x5
115x5
125x5
125x5
Jfo has us do them a little different than in the past. This time there is much more balance involved plus i really tried to not push off with my bottom foot but really concentrate on driving through my heel.

DWOD
5rds
7 deadlift 225#
100m med ball run 20#
12 wall ball 20#
12 supine ring pull ups
me-7:20
I really smoked this wod. IDK what was up but i just blazed it. 225 is obvies too light but I didnt say anything so I could just sprint the whole WOD. There was some question if I did 4 or 5 rounds but I am about 90% sure i did all 5.

3 comments:

  1. comment no.1: that's because j-fo knows what up.
    comment no.2: in retrospect i think maybe you did just do 4 rounds. if you did all 5 that would mean you averaged like a min and a half per round. bizz, i know you're amazing and all, but really?
    comment no. 3: you should definitely have lifted more. 315. dont you want to be better? why didn't you say anything you goober?
    comment no. 4: i love your new back ground. this comes full circle to the thing about you being amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. comment no.5: this doesn't, however, mean that you aren't a copy cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I was probably sub min on the first 2 rounds each, but i will probably do this again in a week or so just to check it out and see if i miscounted. 315 wouldn't have been very hard either...

    ReplyDelete