Nice! And I just noticed you also have a stalker widget...just watch out. When I am bored I just click in and out of these sites to clog up your real time feed.
I can't believe your strict press. Rarely do I ever just feel so weak. Great work.sam
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last, slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?My favorite by my favorite. Now you just need to get it tattooed on your stomach and you will officially be cool.
What a press Mr Bizz!!!Now who is the strongest dude in this box ;-)From Vero
Vero, I am
Nice!
ReplyDeleteAnd I just noticed you also have a stalker widget...just watch out. When I am bored I just click in and out of these sites to clog up your real time feed.
I can't believe your strict press. Rarely do I ever just feel so weak. Great work.
ReplyDeletesam
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last, slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
ReplyDeleteMy favorite by my favorite. Now you just need to get it tattooed on your stomach and you will officially be cool.
What a press Mr Bizz!!!
ReplyDeleteNow who is the strongest dude in this box ;-)
From Vero
Vero, I am
ReplyDelete