Deep Golden. Deep. What's interesting is that not only are you a convert as a CrossFitter (BB to CF) but now a convert even within CrossFit(Heavy DL to Karen). Am I right???
Joc you are mostly right, Im kinda only a convert because of my wrist right now cuz I did do King Kong semi-recently.
Kyle, maybe you never really knew me in the first place. If you ever really cared about me you would listen sometime. That's it! We are over, I never want to see you again.
I'm sorry it's just that I get so scared sometimes...scared you might actually leave me.
Deep Golden. Deep. What's interesting is that not only are you a convert as a CrossFitter (BB to CF) but now a convert even within CrossFit(Heavy DL to Karen). Am I right???
ReplyDeleteNecromongers, Halo 3 and RIM? I don't think I know you anymore...
ReplyDeleteJoc you are mostly right, Im kinda only a convert because of my wrist right now cuz I did do King Kong semi-recently.
ReplyDeleteKyle, maybe you never really knew me in the first place. If you ever really cared about me you would listen sometime. That's it! We are over, I never want to see you again.
I'm sorry it's just that I get so scared sometimes...scared you might actually leave me.