Tuesday, April 27, 2010

oops i did it again

Strength -
Press 8x3 @ 65% of 1 RM (45 seconds rest)
*work on moving the bar as fast as possible
All sets done at 155lb, so easy a baby could do it.

Weighted Pull Ups 1, 1, 1, 1 ,1, 1, 1
61x1
70x1
88x1
98x1
108xfail
103x1
103xfail

WOD - 
Complete 10 rounds:
Row for 1 minute, rest for 1 minute.
*Row for 1 minute as many meters as you can, rest one minute.
*Continue this cycle for a total of 20 minutes.
*Your score is the total amount of meters rowed - goal is row at least 3000 meters
*Penalty is 1 handstand push up for every 5 meters under 3000 meters.
total - 3,164

Honestly thought i would never do this wod again. Glad I made it to the end. I could have pushed a little harder but i really wanted to keep my breathing in check as long as possible and keep my scores from fluctuating too much. 326/321/320/319/321/316/312/306/302/312

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done! So glad I didn't have to see Kyle have a fit again...

    ReplyDelete