the CF life? Well, regionals are over and it was a overall fun experience. Lots of driving and hustling for a few workouts but the judging was better, the organization was better and the vibe was better than sectionals. To see the pics go to:
my flickr account
There are a lot of pics but check em out.
So on my way to the second day of the competition I left the house kinda late and was running because we stayed about an hour from the contest site. On "the" 405 or just on 405, I was doing about 80 on an early Sunday morning with not too many cars on the road. Bam, I see the red lights of a Highway patrol behind me. I am someone who accepts the fact that if I CHOOSE to break the rules and get caught then it is on me so I am already just reserving myself to the ticket. I try to pull off on the next exit, its f-ing LA so who knows where the hell I am, hes yelling at me to just pull over, stop the car, etc... He walks up tot he car, states his purpose and asks for my licence. As I hand it to him he sees my shirt and says "Are you headed to the regional qualifiers?" I reply "yes" and praise Jesus or Glassman he immediately says "I'm not gonna give you a ticket, how are you guys doing?" It was awesome!!! He didn't even scold me or anything, he just told me how to get back onto the 405 and that was it. SO SICK! :)
The team comps were all pretty fun WOD's. We didn't do as good as we had hoped but that is how Crossfit works so life goes on.

Excellent pics. Did you go to art school?
ReplyDeleteCool pics, might be time to join the century and get a facebook and throw them on there.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics from my cool teammate.
ReplyDeleteLolo and I are very impressed that you are bench pressing as much as his deadlift: That's what I'm talking about!!!!