gotta take a rest day- don't worry Kyle, life will go on.
double day yesterday made me muy tired. i figured that it would be best not to do 5x5 back squats and risk injury this close to regionals. I'll be in there 2moro.
Coach Golden has assured me that playing video games is the best thing anyone can do on a rest day. Maybe he will invite you over to play before you go to regionals.
Don't worry, I understand that you are too scared to attempt 5x5 back squats today. Have fun playing Call of Duty instead of making yourself better!
ReplyDeleteHey! why isnt my first post showing up?
ReplyDeleteCoach Golden has assured me that playing video games is the best thing anyone can do on a rest day. Maybe he will invite you over to play before you go to regionals.
ReplyDeleteYeah well al least I care about my team.
ReplyDeleteso if you are so concerned with not injuring yourself, im guessing you wont round your back AT all on the 5rm deadlift tomorrow right?
ReplyDelete