mucho tired, i think im not eating enough, often enough.
for the paleo challenge
max rep pull ups- 44
5x5 back squat failed at 340# on first set-
reset to 90% of that so did 5x5@305#
press 5x1 at 227#- got easier as I did them.
AMRAP 12 min
5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 double unders
I got 5 rounds in about 4 minutes then got super frustrated with the double unders and I QUIT! And I dont feel bad about it.
then I did
Christine for the Paleo challenge
9:01 a :30ish second non-PR! whoo hoo!
troll.
ReplyDeleteawww, Golden I was just kidding
ReplyDeleteGolden Brown, where art thou?
ReplyDeleteIm right here :) where are you? what happened to kyle's comment? weird huh? ha ha this is my world and like any good crossfit website, all negative comments are immediately removed.
ReplyDeletetoo fucking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, yeah, that is pretty funny. But like any good crossfit website, word still gets around so the comment is no secret.
ReplyDelete