Monday, May 17, 2010

being tired helps sometimes

OHS 3,3,3,3,3
95x3, 135x3, 165x3, 195x3, 215(BW)x6 pr by 5 reps i think

WOD
AMRAP 15 min
3 overhead anyway 75%BW= 160#
6 push ups
9 GHR

me: 14 rounds +3+6+2

I went in today thinking I wouldnt go heavy on OHS, I was so tired and beat I thought I would have any strength. The OHS felt ok so instead of going heavier I went for BW reps. Pretty happy with 6, I think 10 for more is very possible in the near future. Kyle, you interested in a race to 15? Jfo? or will that be Jhay in a couple weeks? Wait can you both already do that many? OK then Stock and Daniel, you are both beasts at OHS right?

1 comment:

  1. If you want this race to be contested in 2011, I'll be sure to get right in on the competition. Especially when you're currently sitting at 0.

    ReplyDelete