240#. Gold, I have to admit that your shoulder press really amazes me.
Hey Golden- just checking in on your blog for the 2nd time ever. It's nice to know that some things never change (i.e. some people do not get fitter). Keep up the really hard work! It might do something someday... maybe...
I can only imagine what 460x5 looked like after witnessing 315 in your workout the other day. Ouch. Anyway, a W is a W right?
240#. Gold, I have to admit that your shoulder press really amazes me.
ReplyDeleteHey Golden- just checking in on your blog for the 2nd time ever. It's nice to know that some things never change (i.e. some people do not get fitter). Keep up the really hard work! It might do something someday... maybe...
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine what 460x5 looked like after witnessing 315 in your workout the other day. Ouch. Anyway, a W is a W right?
ReplyDelete